
Sucks. It sucks huge monkey balls, and can stop any time it'd like. I was telling a friend a few days ago that I'd be totally a-okay with going to sleep, waking up in 2012, and the world ending. It's that bad.
I don't want to go into details too much, because a lot of it wasn't my doing and isn't my story to tell, but I'll give you a glimpse. On the way home from seeing the baby on Monday night, I slid into the ditch and smashed my car up. That was nice. /sarcasm.
---
On another note, I'm thinking about switching majors. I'm really not satisfied with what I'm doing, and I think that's a huge part in why I can't find the motivation to do it anymore. I'm really beginning to seriously consider photography, or maybe just down to graphic design. I don't even know. I want to talk to my dad and get his perspective, because he's kind of my advisor. I wish I could share this with a former friend of mine, since he used to be able to direct my thoughts pretty well, but that's just not going to happen anymore.
Blech.
Three blog posts today, and two were depressing. Woo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment