So, now that the holidays are over, I have a spare moment to blog again. I'm currently chatting with someone I never thought I'd be close with again, but I'm starting to flirt with the idea of going back there. It's freaking me out, but not nearly as much as the current issue at hand.
Domestic abuse.
I have never been in a situation that includes this, but I have a friend who is in a horrible one right now, and I'm dying to go rescue her and her daughter because the guy is a jerk. I can't even put into words how worried I am about her right now.
If anyone is reading this, positive thoughts and vibes, please. She needs them.
And if you're in a situation that the person you love is hurting you, please get out. Please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment