And turned into this. This is why random sort roommates DON'T WORK:
Get ready to go to bed last night, she walks in the door, and I turned the light off to go to bed. She instantly storms back over and turns it on. Which pretty much shines in my face cos I'm the top bunk.
I'm pissed, but I'm more tired than anything, so I roll over and try to sleep.
Come this morning, 7-ish. Bitch does it AGAIN. So I was like, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" and she ignores me, and GETS IN THE SHOWER. So, I get out of bed, turn it off, but turn the closet light on so if she needs light, there's something. Before she was a little bitch about everything, she used to do that all the time, and it was enough. Well, not anymore. She gets out of the shower and turns the light on, again. So sat up, and said:
"We need to work this out, because I don't have to be up this early and the only reason I am is because you're turning on the light"
And this is how it went from there:
"I need the light."
"There are three other lights that aren't as bright."
"I need the light."
Now mind you, IT'S LIGHT OUTSIDE so she's just being a little bitch.
So I said:
"What is your issue with me? Because I'm not putting up with your stupid passive aggressive games through May, you're intolerable."
And she goes:
"Don't talk to me. Don't talk to me. I'll be gone in 10 minutes."
"No, we need to sort this out like adults. If you have an issue, you need to tell me. We have to live together for the next 7 months, this is ridiculous. "
"DON'T TALK TO ME. LEAVE ME ALONE. LEAVE ME ALONE."
"Fine, if you don't want to act like an adult, I'll have housing mediate, but I REFUSE to live like this."
So, I called housing and told them to call me ASAP so we can set up a meeting. Because honestly, I'm TOO OLD for this shit. I pay the same amount she does to live here, and frankly, I've let her get away with so much stupid shit because it wasn't just worth the fight. But now, it's DEFINITELY worth it.
I mean, yeah, I've kept a light on when I'm working, but she puts her blanket up so it blocks it. I don't have that luxury because I let her go ahead and keep the bottom bunk even though I'm technically supposed to have it, but I left it because she was already in.
Already left her a note (because I'm sure if I try to talk to her I'll get DON'T TALK TO ME) to stop tucking her shit under my mattress. I really, honest to god, just don't want her shit touching mine.
I'm tired of this.
I really am.
I'll write more when she's not around, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment