So let's talk Ampersand Creative for a moment, shall we?

on 16 October 2011
Ampersand Creative is what I've always toyed with calling my design business. Since I dabble in so many areas, I thought it would be a clever twist on saying "So&So design - we specialize in a, b, c, d, e, f, & g, with a little xyz thrown in".
That's just a mouthful, and thinking about business cards made me want to tear my hair out.
So, Ampersand Creative was born.

A long time ago, I started an Etsy shop, and called it Ampersand Creative. Admittedly, it was only so someone else didn't jack the name, but I started selling some things on there as well. So, it was born.

These days, it's attached to a bigger pet project, Little Star Congo. But it also has grown into my portfolio of sorts, but on Facebook. Some day, I'll suck it up and buy a web domain, but until then, we're Facebook based.

If you'd like to check it out, click here. I'll be showcasing things on this blog as I go, but if you're a fan, you'll see them first. :]
Also, once I get to 100 fans, I'll be hosting a giveaway. You could help contribute to that.

The second home of Ampersand Creative is still Etsy. And there are some excellent Halloween things still available, if you're in need. Click here to check it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment