an introduction.

on 21 December 2010
I hate introductions. Even on my own blog, it appears.
I get really shy, and my palms sweat, and I swear I think I need to have something exceptionally profound to say to impress a bunch of people I don't know.

So, as I fidget behind my keyboard, I'll introduce myself.

I'm Miranda. I'm 20, and I'm a full time art student that generally questions anything and everything, especially what her purpose is. I'm also a friend, shoulder to cry on, and a birth mom to a beautiful little boy called Evan.

This blog isn't the first I've had, but it is the most interesting to look at. I have another that chronicles my open adoption journey, and another that's a straight up vent blog. Pretty sure they're both owner-only, though, so none for you!

The purpose of this blog is a few things. First, to talk about my life and what's interesting to me on that particular day. Second, to publicize some of my artwork. And third, to get people to my Etsy.

So, yeah.
Introduction at it's most basic level.


See you around!
Miranda

0 comments:

Post a Comment